Rules & Regulations.
In case any candidate is found to have supplied false information, certificate, documents, etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed some information in his/ her application form he/ she will be liable to be debarred from admission to the course.
If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by him/ her, which is found to be incorrect or false later on, his/ her admission will be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/ her shall be forfeited. The university/ institute may also take further action as deemed fit against the candidate and his/ her guardian that considers suitable.
All disputes to the conduct of examination and allotment of seats shall fall within the jurisdiction of Jaipur only.
All the Rules and Regulations for submission of migration certificate by the candidate who have passed the lower examinations from other Universities/ Boards will be applicable as per the University Rules.
If the University Authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behavior and antecedents of a candidate, they may refuse to admit him/ her in the University/ Institute.
If a student fails to attend his/ her classes continuously for seven days from the commencement of the classes (date of attendance), his/ her admission shall be cancelled.
An official E- mail ID will be allotted and communicated to every regular student by the concerned department/ Institute for sending official communication to him/ her.
Monthly Performance Report of all students will be put on the Institute’s Website/ Notice Board. If any student remains absent from the class for 15 days or more in a month his/ her name will be struck off from the rolls and his/ her parents will also be informed.
In any case fees/ registration amount will not be refundable.
How To Apply
1. Application form can be downloaded from our Website or can be taken manually from the college premises.
2. No original/ Photostat of certificates/ documents/ testimonials should be attached with the Application form. All the necessary Certificates/ Documents/ Testimonials will be required at the time of counseling/ Admission.
3. All the particulars in the Application Form must be written carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Affix the duly attested recent passport size photograph on the application form at the place meant for them.
5. The Application Form could be delivered personally or send by registered post. Application forms received after the closing date and time would not be entertained and will be rejected summarily. IHMCS will not be responsible for postal or any other delay as well as loss of Application Form(s) or Document(s) in transit.
When appear for counseling.
All the candidates who appear for counseling must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documents/ Testimonials with them on the day of counseling. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required certificate/ Document/ Testimonial at the time of counseling will forfeit his/ her claim to admission and will not be considered for admission again till the final counseling:
1. Qualifying Examination (12th/ Graduation Examination)
2. Matriculation/ High School Certificate.
3. Migration Certificate.
4. Address proof.
5. 4 Passport size photograph
Original certificates will be returned back to the student after verification and completion of formalities. In exceptional cases, original certificates could be retained and returned later.