There are lives that are short yet magnificent. Little but limitless. This holds so true for Swamiji who lived for 39 years and impacted a legacy of power on us that even after 118 years of his death, we are witnessing a monk's philosophy contouring our youth. As we celebrate his birthday as India's Youth Day, we are holding onto the torch of his synergistic approach.
He articulated his power pack faith in youth's energy. That energy which was not in gun and cannon but iron muscles and nerves of steel, a contemplated mind and the power of Goodness, which when channelized in the direction to word knowledge and implementation of 3P's, Purity, Patience and Perseverance would work miracle in the socio-economic escalation of the society.
He expected the youth to grow out of boundaries and relentless pursuit of melodrama over wealth.
The wealth of life, however, remains in the strength of" SIMPLE LIVING, HIGH THINKING."
Let's embrace Swamiji's GOLDEN RULES f that can sow the seed of miracle.
1.Who is helping you, don’t forget them.
Who is loving you, don’t hate them.
Who is believing you, don’t cheat them.
2. Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually, and spiritually, reject as poison.
3. Talk to yourself at least once a day. Otherwise, you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this world.
4. Relationships are more important than life, but it is important for those relationships to have life in them.
5. Like me or hate me, both are in my favor, if you like me, I am in your heart, if you hate me, I am in your mind.
6. By the study of different religions we find that in essence, they are one.
7. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
8. Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals, place them day and night before you, and out of that will come great work.
9. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
10. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
11. The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
12. All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
13. When an idea exclusively occupies the mind, it is transformed into an actual physical or mental state.
14. Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
With the awakening of the unique journey we are in, As Swamiji quotes, ‘None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.’