Traveling unveils to our eyes and soul, the true meaning of our much-revered philosophy - Vasudev Katumbkam- The world is a family! There is an almost magical realization of how cultures are not rigid like we often thought them to be and try to protect them from being lost! Cultures are like rivers, they take a bit of soil from every land they touch and lead it to something bigger than the said land or the river itself- to the ocean. In this edition of Connecting Elements that is dedicated to travel and tourism, we bring a recipe, exclusively from the Kitchen Of IHMCS, that blends two cultures dramatically! The colors and textures of the dish are something to be mesmerized about. How beautifully the tastes of two desserts from the corners of the world come together to create a whimsical feel to the palate are just something to be amazed about. Presenting - "LEHARIYA GHEVAR GATEAU". Go ahead and surprise yourself and your loved one with a never ever thought before delicacy.
Fresh cream 100ml
Custurd powder 20gms
Whip cream 200gms
Mix fruits chopped As per liking
- In a pan take milk, mix in fresh cream and bring to boil
- Add sugar, and mix well.
- Mix custard powder in cold water and add to the milk.
- Cook to get the desired coating thickness.
- Cool to get a coating consistency.
- Take whipping cream, mix in the chopped mix fruits.
- Now take a Ghever, apply the fruit flavor whipped cream to the desired quantity.
- Put in the refrigerator for 15 min to set.
- Now pour the custard over it and give the desired pattern with the colour glaze.
- Set in the refrigerator for 15 more minutes.
- Cut slices and you are ready to serve LEHARIYA GHEVAR GATEAU!